Want to build a life and business around doing what you love? Me too. Let’s connect.
What if someone could tell you exactly how to be the most fascinating person in the room?
What if you could go into a huge pitch in front of important clients and feel extremely confident?
What if you knew yourself so well that you could step into your greatness in every conversation?
Today’s guest on The School of Greatness shares some POWERFUL insight into how to play to your strengths.
Sally Hogshead is a remarkable woman for many reasons (mother of 8 children, award-winning copywriter and advertising executive, best-selling author) but why I love her so much is because she brings amazing energy and passion to every conversation.
She understands that passion is one of her greatest strengths and she shares it all the time.
We met a few years ago at an event and she helped me figure out my personality strengths right away (and she was spot on).
I’ve been excited to re-connect with her on this episode to share with you her powerful fascination advantage assessment so you can get the same insight for yourself.
Listen up, take the assessment and play to your strengths with Sally Hogshead Episode 179.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- Why did you decide to start this fascination movement (how old were you)?
- What does fascination mean to you?
- How do you communicate your message simply, but still make it land with your audience?
- Don’t we sometimes need to shift our way of being to respond to who we’re talking to?
- What are some ways you can increase your value before you communicate?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How to attract the right kind of client by being a strong version of yourself
- Why clients will pay up to 4X more for your services if you fascinate them
- The average attention span today is only 9 seconds – so fascinate fast!
- The power of being authentic in a first impression (versus false or polished)
- The story of how she booked out her speaking gigs as a new speaker
- Sally’s assessment of my strengths
- #1 Advertising Question to Ask: How are you the perfect solution to your prospect’s problem?
- What differentiates high performers from the rest – they have a specialty
- How to compete by showing up with a different advantage
- How to use Sally’s advantages assessment to build your confidence
- The most and least common personality strengths
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- How the World Sees You: Discover Your Highest Value Through the Science of Fascination
- Jeffrey Gitomer
- Take Sally’s Fascination Advantage Test (use code: schoolofgreatness)
- Tommy Boy
- Joe Polish
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
- Creepiosity: A Hilarious Guide to the Unintentionally Creepy
- FOLLOW SALLY
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
- Music Credit: Ion VIP by From The Dust
You may also like these episodes:
- The Art and Science of Body Language, Charisma, and Influence
- How to Influence and Inspire People by Mastering the Personality Matrix with Chris Lee
- The Art of Listening: How to Master Relationships Through Communication
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Sally is a wise woman. I LOVE how she explains our personality strengths and how to use them to our advantage. Did you take the fascination assessment? What is your archetype?
The post Leverage Your Strengths to Fascinate Your Audience with Sally Hogshead appeared first on Lewis Howes.