Want to build a life and business around doing what you love? Me too. Let’s connect.
Women as powerful as Arianna Huffington are usually known for creating incredible profits, organizations, or movements.
They are associated with companies like Facebook or high-profile political positions.
But despite being the founder of the incredibly popular Huffington Post, in addition to a NYT bestselling author, TV personality, and mother of two, Arianna is also a huge proponent of . . . sleep.
I had the opportunity recently to meet with Arianna in her newsroom at HuffPost for The School of Greatness.
We talked about her wake up call from burnout (when she collapsed from exhaustion and injured herself 8 years ago) and what she has learned since about wellness, health, and thriving.
In this interview Arianna explains in simple, clear terms the importance of gratitude, positivity, sleep, and good relationships to creating a successful life.
It was an honor and pleasure to meet her and I’m pumped to bring you this exclusive interview in Episode 181 with the one and only Arianna Huffington.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- What was your original vision when you launched Huffington Post?
- What are you most proud of having done in the past 10 years?
- What was the biggest lesson you learned about yourself in the last decade?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About the good news, impact, and what’s working sections in HuffPost that focus on the positive
- The story of how Arianna reshaped her life and health after collapsing from burnout
- Arianna put 55 pages of scientific endnotes in her book citing the research she found about rest and taking care of ourselves
- Why Arianna says athletes are ahead of business people when it comes to success and recovery
- Why Arianna implemented 2 nap rooms in the HuffPost newsroom
- Over 90% of people do best with at least 8 hours of sleep
- Arianna’s recommendations for meditation styles, apps, etc.
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder
- Thrive Online Course with Oprah
- Huffington Post
- FOLLOW ARIANNA
- Remember to text GREATNESS TO 38470 to get on the early-bird School of Greatness book list! Goodies headed your way soon
- Music Credit: Ion VIP by From the Dust
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Double Your Energy (the HEALTHY Way)
- The Key to POWERFUL Sleep for Ultimate Human Performance with Shawn Stevenson
- Master Your Health and Become 20 Pounds Younger with Michele Promaulayko
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Arianna is such a graceful, wise woman. I love what a stand she is taking for sleep and health overall in the workplace. How can you change your habits to thrive?
The post Arianna Huffington on Building an Empire and Her Key to Success appeared first on Lewis Howes.