A lot of the most important lessons I have learned so far have been through sports.
No surprise there since I spent the first 2 decades of my life pretty much devoted to just this.
But I’ll always be grateful for the foundation my time as an athlete has given me when it comes to mindset.
There are a few things I know for sure about achieving success (in anything):
- It takes huge amounts of hard work
- You have to believe it’s possible
- You have to keep going when the going gets tough
This is just a sampling of things I know, but what they add up to is what I like to call the Champion’s Mind.
I’m sharing my thoughts on this (inspired by an evening Periscope session where you guys gave me the idea!) in this 5 Minute Friday Episode 229 on The School of Greatness.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Come to a LIVE workshop on Oct 3rd in Los Angeles that Michael Port and I are teaching – all about powerful public speaking! Get your tickets at http://greatnessbook.com/Michael
TEXT “GREATNESS” TO 33444 TO GET ADDED TO THE EARLY BIRD BOOK PREVIEW LIST! (OR VISIT HTTP://GREATNESSBOOK.COM)
- Music Credit: Dubstep Song-Remix by Flopanful
Did you enjoy the podcast?
How have you used the champion’s mind to get through adversity? I want to hear your stories!